Saturday 5 December 2009

Just to say... (December 5th)

...today's poem is on its way, but I haven't had chance to record it so far due to taking my sister to the train station and then battling our way through town on one of the busiest Saturdays of the year (there's a winter fair here first Saturday of December, plus ice skating and usual Christmas shoppers plus a massive closing down sale in one of the bookstores). I would record it now, but am waiting for a skype call from someone and don't want to miss it due to filming... so check back soon

xx

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Amanda,

You're on Skype? Do you mean to tell me I could be getting a regular dose of your lovely accent in addition to your great videos? Hmm. We need to talk. I shall meet with you on Facebook, my friend.

Jeanne
xo

Post a Comment